Horse riding offers you a unique adventure holiday in Nepal to make your journey even more memorable. It’s a great way to explore the country’s rich landscape which might otherwise be inaccessible.
Ponies can be hired for short excursions or alternatively full pony treks can be arranged depending on your requirements. Pony treks follow nearly the same routes as normal treks and are offered mostly in the western region around Pokhara, as well as in Dolpo and Lo Manthang.
- Airport transfers from Kathmandu if not already in Pokhara
- All meals as per itinerary
- One pony with Ponyman for the hiking
- Conservation / National parks entry permit.
- TIMS ( Trekking Information Management System) entry permit
- Guide & Porter during the trip
- Domestic Airfare according to program
- Drop to the kathmandu international airport for your onward destination
Package does not include:
- Nepal entry visa fee per person US$ 30 only
- Personal equipment
- Guest / client’s personal accident and health insurance
- Alcoholic and bottled beverage, laundry, and tips for staff
- Hotel accommodation, sightseeing and meals in Kathmandu
- Expenses due to flight delay, sickness and other contingencies